11.30.2010

Blogger?

I have been considering blogging for quite some time now. I felt as if I had nothing to say that hadn't already been said; therefore, I chose to remain still. However, as time has gone by, I have been encouraged and driven to share my thoughts in this vast sea of what we refer to as "the web." I am trusting that, by God's grace, others, as well as myself, will be encouraged by the things written here and that God will be glorified.

I am excited to share about my life, experiences, and passions! One of these passions is my family- I could spend hours upon hours sharing amazing things about my (too soon to be) 2 year old. Therefore, I have created a seperate blog to share the joys of being a mommy. It can be found here:

http://www.amommybyhisgrace.blogspot.com/

To Him be the glory forever and ever amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment